Guided Full-Arch Immediate-Load Training
Date: September 24 & 25, 2021
Time: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
CE Credits: 16
Instructors: Dr. Leavitt
More than 36 million Americans suffer from edentulism in at least one arch. A large and rapidly expanding full-arch implant center proclaims to have served over 50,000 patients and growing. Surgeons who are clinically prepared to meet this growing demand—through the most predictable clinical outcomes—will discover a market that is abundant with patients seeking full-arch reconstruction, even in this COVID-19 era.
TeethXpress is a comprehensive full-arch, immediate-load dental implant protocol and business program. Advanced full-arch clinical protocols and increased case acceptance strategies are featured throughout this comprehensive training.
Attendees who choose to become Certified TeethXpress Providers receive full access to the CaseXpress® armamentarium of practice development tools and have the option to be showcased on the TeethXpress website, which targets the general population of patients in need of implant dentistry.
For best results, it is strongly recommended that surgical specialists and referring dental colleagues attend as a team. General dentists attending for full-arch surgical and restorative training are expected to have intermediate to advanced experience in dental implant surgery.
- CBCT-based fully guided, full-arch implant treatment planning, from surgery to immediate prosthetic delivery
- Guided ridge reduction design and execution for surgical efficiency, optimized prosthetic function and esthetics
- Techniques for following a systematic digital workflow to achieve optimum implant positioning for full-arch, immediate-load
- Review the benefits of full-arch, immediate-load with a digital workflow
- An efficient, science-based approach that reduces chairtime, minimizes variables and increases profitability
- Vestibular surgical protocol to treat the hyperactive lip for a complete cosmetic transformation of the maxillary, full-arch smileline
- Marketing strategies for consistently attracting patients in need of full-arch implant reconstruction as well as case presentation techniques
Breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, and support materials will be provided. Transportation from room block hotel will also be available.